Monday, September 26, 2005

General Conference Weekend

General Conference weekend will be here soon. Here is the food plan:

Saturday I will do brisket with buns and whatever anyone else brings. I will have lots of drinks and will fill the Elijah basket. Please try to refrain from eating more than 3 or 4 of those per day or we may run out and you may fill out.

Sunday will be the Tex-Mex Cookoff (it won by a wide margin!) I will have more drinks and maybe cook rice and get a dessert.

Suzy and Paul will be in Niagara Falls (tough life) and Ginny and JT may take Sophy to Dallas on Sunday morning to the Russian Orthodox service since there is not one of those in FW.

Conference schedule is: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 3 to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Priesthood is Saturday night at 7 p.m. but not on BYU TV. Any girls who want to play games Saturday night are cordially invited. I will be recording all of conference in case anyone misses any of the sessions.

Please feel free to bring friends and family but also be sure to bring food or we might run out or have to do the fishes and loaves thing.

Love, Mom/Grandma

No comments: