Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Big 100

Okay everyone, I need your help! Anna's Kindergarden celebrates their 100th day in school like it's Christmas! They do projects, write books, make up songs, and plan tons of activities around this 100th day. Well, that day is Jan. 30th, and Anna is required to wear a shirt with EXACTLY 100 things on it. They can be glued, sewed, or pinned on the shirt, and it needs to be creative. Now, I don't want her to have a cheesy shirt with 100 cotton balls glued on it, or 100 buttons sewn on; it needs to be something Anna would actually want to put on her body, and something we can work on together, or at least she can help me with. I am welcome to any and all ideas you throw at me! Thanks!

5 comments:

Gabby said...

Does it have to be all of the same thing??

I was thinking that since Anna likes Fairies, what about some tiny fairy wings? Or butterflies? You can buy the craft ones at the store, or you can maybe buy a stamp, and stamp it on. Or do iron-ons?

Or maybe flowers?

I have several craft things -- beads, tons of buttons, etc. -- if you need anything!

Missy said...

I'm going with my idea I told you yesterday. 100 Hello Kitty's ironed on all over!

Mandie said...

How bout 100 happy words, including things that make her happy? You can use puff paint, markers, etc... or 100 strings of ribbon. She could look like a shag poodle. Brian suggested 100 fingerprints.

Missy said...

Hey Melinda, did you ever decide what you were going to do? You'll have to post picures of the final product!

Melinda said...

Not yet, Anna and I are going to Michael's tomorrow and look. We'll make a decision tomorrow, because she needs the shirt by Wednesday!