It's taken me a while, I know, but here's the picture of Anna's 100th Day shirt. She didn't like it at first, because the shirt wasn't pink, but she warmed up to it quickly. She described all the other shirts that the kids in her class wore, and I think she had the cutest one, but of course, I am biased.Saturday, February 03, 2007
Hello Kitty T-Shirt
It's taken me a while, I know, but here's the picture of Anna's 100th Day shirt. She didn't like it at first, because the shirt wasn't pink, but she warmed up to it quickly. She described all the other shirts that the kids in her class wore, and I think she had the cutest one, but of course, I am biased.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The shirt turned out really cute. I like that you made it heart shaped. We only counted 99 kitties, where is the 100th? J/K. Nice job.
I counted 100!
Yes, there are 100. I made sure of that before I ironed them on! Texas was just kidding.
Super cute!
Post a Comment