Monday, July 16, 2007

The Biggest Loser 2.0

Yesterday Mom brought up the idea of resurrecting the Biggest Loser competition. I think maybe she was trying to tell me something, but I’ll pretend she wasn’t directing the idea at me. But honestly, I think it’s a great one! I’m not really sure what happed the last time. I’ll take the blame, but as far as I could see, no one was all that interested in weighing in!

So if we are all in agreement (or for those who would like to participate), send me an email letting me know you want to be included and The Biggest Loser 2.0 will officially start on Monday July 23. Mom will again play secret keeper so all weights will be emailed to her. You will have until Thanksgiving where we will actually do an official weigh-in at Mom’s house and anyone not in town can call in theirs that day or the day before. Winner will be chosen by having the most overall percentage of weight lost. I think we decided this would be the most fair.

Let me know who wants to play and I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: