Friday, October 19, 2007
HELP!!!
I am in charge of decorating Anna's class door for Red Ribbon Week, and I have NO idea what to do! It has to be decortated on Monday! YIKES! I actually didn't volunteer for this, it just sort of fell into my lap, and I want to do a good job! It's a competition as well, and while I don't expect to win, I still want the door to look good. The theme has to be drug-free related. PLEASE give me any ideas that you have! Also, if the class can be involved in some way, that would be even better, maybe with their pictures or something that they can color or create.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can get all the kids hand prints on sheets of paper and post those as the background to start. And then you can put in big letters "Drug Free is the Way We'll Be" or something cheesy like that. Schools love that sort of stuff, right?
Anyone else?
I cannot come up with ideas on my own so I looked it up on the internet. I found one class that did a "Who you gonna call? Drug Busters!" Theme. They decorated with ghosts (which ties into Halloween as well) and labeled each ghost with a bad drug that the kids should stay away from. You could even make all the kids little badges that say "Drug Busters" on it. Okay... that might be going to far but I thought I would pass along my one idea (that I stole). :-) Good luck!
Post a Comment