I decided recently to get rid of the big dish that has been out of use for a long time. So, I put a sign out front and within hours, I was being contacted. It turns out that Cecil, who took it away, did not want any of the electronics. He was getting it for a disabled guy at his church who turns the dishes upside down and makes them into gazebos. The ultimate recycling! I love it! It only took 30 minutes for two guys to get it out of here and now it will be easier to mow. I will take the receiver to Goodwill for their auction.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Ultimate Recycling
I decided recently to get rid of the big dish that has been out of use for a long time. So, I put a sign out front and within hours, I was being contacted. It turns out that Cecil, who took it away, did not want any of the electronics. He was getting it for a disabled guy at his church who turns the dishes upside down and makes them into gazebos. The ultimate recycling! I love it! It only took 30 minutes for two guys to get it out of here and now it will be easier to mow. I will take the receiver to Goodwill for their auction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is awesome! I never would have thought you could make a gazebo from an old satellite dish!
Post a Comment