Thursday, August 28, 2008
Help the Maserangs!
Gary would like help from any family members that are available on Saturday morning at 9am for just a couple of hours. They'll be moving the things that are salvageable from the house to the garage to store there. Mom and Connie and a crew of people have been working all week and have been getting a lot done! Appliances have been moved out, the insurance company has come and made reports on what they're going to replace (which is pretty much everything) so things are moving forward! Please let Mom/Grandma know if you can make it! (Or just comment on this post and we'll keep an eye on it.) I might take Ben down to Mom's and can keep an eye on any kids if they need to be dropped off so people can help, but we'll work out the details on that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish I could!I have to work this Saturday.
Jared, me & Gideon will be there.
CJ will be there too... maybe not on time but he will be there. :-)
Post a Comment