We're loud and crazy but we really do love each other. These are our stories.
Are you serious? I am finding out from the blog? Well, I guess I kinda already knew. Congrats! :-)
I had to LOL when I read Randi’s comment. Missy and I wondered if she knew! Everybody always wants to be in the loop - so here is the loop !
Congratulations! I am excited for you guys and look forward to hearing about the details.
AWESOME! Congrats!!!
congrats and happy planning!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Are you serious? I am finding out from the blog? Well, I guess I kinda already knew. Congrats! :-)
I had to LOL when I read Randi’s comment. Missy and I wondered if she knew! Everybody always wants to be in the loop - so here is the loop !
Congratulations! I am excited for you guys and look forward to hearing about the details.
AWESOME! Congrats!!!
congrats and happy planning!
Post a Comment