Monday, March 13, 2006

Cook-Off

Okay, I have a problem with the cook-off theme ideas, especially the copy-cat one. How are we supposed to judge it? Unless you bring in the item that you are copying, so that there can be a taste comparison, and you can see how close the person got to the original. I don't think it will work! If you don't do that, it's not a copy-cat contest, it's just a regular cook-off. Also, I have no copy-cat recipes that I would like to try, and finding them is kind of hard! Please, can we re-think this one?

2 comments:

Missy said...

Talk to Suzy, it was her idea. But it's not like you HAVE to do a copy-cat that people know. As long as people base it on whether or not it tastes good that all that matters. You can find copy cat recipes on the internet everywhere so be creative! Otherwise you can just make whatever and say it's a copy-cat, we'll probably never know. Unless you have a better idea, I still like this one.

Missy said...

http://recipesource.com/misc/copycat/

http://www.copykat.com/

http://copycat.cdkitchen.com/

http://www.recipelink.com/copycat.html

http://fp.enter.net/~rburk/copycat/copycat.htm

http://www.recipegoldmine.com/classyclones/classyclones.html