Thursday, March 30, 2006

Defense

I suppose I should defend myself against my husbands bullying insinuations. I believe that I have not, at any time during my pregnancy, had anything weird to eat. Some of you may ask how that is possible with CJ's latest blog in mind. However, it is true. You see, I had the sweet and sour sauce with my chicken nuggets. On my potato, I had the butter, sour cream, and chives. All of that sounds normal, right?! Well, I finished the chicken nuggest and ate all of the innards of the potato. At that point, I just had the skin of the potato left. I know this is getting long so I will cut to the chase. Skin without anything on it is gross. So, I just dipped it in the sweet and sour sauce to give it some flavor. Is that really so weird? I do not think so. And thus we see why you should never insinuate thing.... just always off base... always off base!
~Randi :-)

No comments: