Friday, February 09, 2007

Totally "Wicked"

Okay guys, "Wicked" is coming to town this Spring and I REALLY want to go. Yes, I know, the cheapest tickets are $32, but I'm willing to splurge on a good musical. I haven't been to one in about 6 years! (that doesn't include the Opera) At this point, I would like to go, but not by myself. Anna's dying to go (we listen to the soundtrack in the car, and she sings along with the song "Popular") but she's just too young and I'm not spending $32 for her to talk through the whole thing and possibly have a melt-down. Does anyone want to go with me? I'm not paying for your ticket, of course, but I don't want to go alone, and Danny doesn't really want to go with me. I will start begging, if I have too, but I know that you all would like to see this musical as much as I would!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

I'm thinking the cheapest tickets, which are $32. I'm not sure what day, yet, and I'm open to any suggestions! Suzy told me that she wants to go too.

Mandie said...

Why don't you get Danny to go and we can double? Brian loved the show too and I know we'd both love to go again.

Missy said...

John said he would go with me to see it, but we may want to go see it by ourselves since we never get date night anymore! But we'll talk and see what we want to do.

Melinda said...

Danny just didn't want to spend $32 to see it, as well as baby-sitting, and all that stuff that goes with leaving your kids. He would rather spend the money on something else. I don't blame him. Feel free to bring your husbands (or boyfriends), though. I wouldn't mind.

Gabby said...

Melinda, Brian and I can probably babysit the kids, if you and Danny want to go. Brian and I have both seen Wicked, and I'd rather save my money for Lion King later this year (which he has never seen, and I'm planning on taking mom to see).