Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Count Your Blessings!

We don’t often pause to count our blessings! When they did my pre-admission stuff at Huguley, I again noted that we are blessed with good health. Sure, we all have problems, but nothing like they have on their list like liver disease, cancer, stroke, heart problems (some of us maybe but not life threatening), super high blood pressure, diabetes (only Connie), and the list goes on and on and I could say “NO” to almost everyone of these. I could also say “NO” to smoking, alcohol, etc., a blessing of the Wow (Never thought of it as WoW before but it is!). Pause a minute and be thankful because some people have to answer “Yes” to a bunch of those. Also, take good care of yourselves so you will NEVER have to answer “YES” to that long list.

1 comment:

randivon said...

Thank you Grandma. That is a wonderful thought to start my day out with. I am grateful for the blessing of health. I am glad that you are doing well and that your surgery went well!