Monday, September 10, 2007
Update
Okay, here's an update. I am doing MUCH better, and I am under orders from the doctor to rest and take it easy. It's hard for me sometimes because there's a lot that needs to be done, but I'm learning to let some things go, for now, and relax. I have a doctor's appointment at the end of the week and I'll let you know what she says. Eddie and I are finally getting to know each other. Today is my first day with Eddie and Tommy all by myself, and so far, it hasn't been too bad. Eddie has been officially cleared of all jaundice and eats really well. Before I went into the hospital, he was barely eating an ounce of formula at a time, and when I got out he was eating 2+ ounces at a time! It's amazing what 3 days can do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to finally hear some good news!
Yay! We'll have to come by soon and see you.
Awesome...I am glad to hear that Eddie is in the clear and that you are bouncing back!
Post a Comment