Saturday, September 01, 2007

Eduard Manuel Najera

I'm just covering the bases here till we know what the name is. Surely Melinda will change the title of this post when that happens! (Or she can just call me and I'll do it!) Melinda and Danny's new little boy was born yesterday at 4:30pm. If I remember correctly he weighed 7lbs 12oz and was 20.5 inches long. He has a lot of black hair! Unfortunately I was the only family member able to see him today since he was in the nursery most of the day so here are some photos plus one Danny sent me earlier. Congratulations!











3 comments:

Melinda said...

We have decided on Eduard Manuel Najera. It was a hard decision, but it's final, and we're both happy!

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Congratulations Melinda! He's a cutie. I am glad you decided to name him Eduard. I look forward to seeing more pictures of tne new addition.

Ginny said...

So, Edward it is! He's adorable and I love the picture of Melinda.