Monday, April 21, 2008

Famous Pets

Got this message from Jared's sister Katie (she's just younger than he is):

Pyro, my Irish Wolfhound, and I are flying to New York on Wednesday, April 23. We have been invited to appear on the Late Show with David Letterman in the Stupid Pet Tricks segment. Filming will be on Thursday and we fly home on Friday. All travel paid by CBS. IF he performs, I do not know when the segment will air. It might even be that night, Thursday, April 24. I'll try to find out and email again. If you watch the Late Show, look for us. How cool is this?! Katie

from Ginny: Pyro, by the way, is almost as big as a Shetland pony. His trick is to crawl through a tunnel of some sort. When we last saw him at the family reunion he would literally shake with fear when people came near to pet him, even though he could eat small children in a couple of bites. Katie said she auditioned about 18 months ago for this segment. Hopefully he's gotten over his shyness!

No comments: