Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mail dog update

Today I saw the mail carrier out front feeding the dog again (she does this every day) so I went out and talked to her. She is trying to get the dog out so she can take it to a shelter. She is one of those dog lovers who just cannot stand to see a dog abused, abandoned, etc. She fed her a can of food mixed with a bunch of dried food. I guess she does this daily. She says there are a couple of places on her mail route where they have dogs that are pitiful and she carries food and feeds them. I guess there will be some stars in her crown for going the extra mile to help these pitiful critters. She is out there now sitting on the ground talking to the mama dog and has been here for about 20 minutes, maybe more.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Has she had puppies yet or do you know?