We're loud and crazy but we really do love each other. These are our stories.
Wow.. I am so confused about this post! Who is this? Is it someones new ring or is someone new engaged? You really need to let us know cause the curiosity is going to kill me!
Randi now knows. Any other guesses???Come on, it's really obvious. Or maybe I just thought so because I took the picture! ;)
I'm guessing Damaris?
well it is kile and i...he proposed last night on our 4 year anniversary...I'm so excited...
Wow, congratulations!
Oh, dang. I thought it was me... But really, congrats Kile and Damaris! I saw that it was your 4 year anniversary on Myspace...that's so awesome.
Congratulations Kile and Damaris! We are excited for you both.
We will be super excited to have you in our family forever. Congrats!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow.. I am so confused about this post! Who is this? Is it someones new ring or is someone new engaged? You really need to let us know cause the curiosity is going to kill me!
Randi now knows. Any other guesses???
Come on, it's really obvious. Or maybe I just thought so because I took the picture! ;)
I'm guessing Damaris?
well it is kile and i...he proposed last night on our 4 year anniversary...
I'm so excited...
Wow, congratulations!
Oh, dang. I thought it was me... But really, congrats Kile and Damaris! I saw that it was your 4 year anniversary on Myspace...that's so awesome.
Congratulations Kile and Damaris! We are excited for you both.
We will be super excited to have you in our family forever. Congrats!
Post a Comment