From CJ: Graduation will be on Saturday, May 16th. I realize that this is somewhat late notice, but my last class of medical school was yesterday and they gave us the final details on our graduation ceremony. The graduation will take place at the Fort Worth Convention center in downtown (near the water gardens). They recommend arriving around 2 pm to find seats with the ceremony starting at 3pm (we'll save seats if you let us know you're coming). Estimated length of the ceremony is 2.5 hours. Seating has never filled up since they moved to the convention center so anyone who would like to come be part of this day is more than welcome. It will be a pretty exciting day for us. However, with 2 parties already planned I don't want anyone to feel obligated to come (the parties should be more fun anyway). Afterward we will be going to Joe's Pizza Pasta & Subs on Little Rd. just north of I-20 for dinner. We'll look forward to seeing anyone who makes it down.
PS from Ginny: The Parties mentioned will be the evening of May 30th at my house for anyone who wants to come for a going away for CJ & Randi. This event will also have the von Bose clan invited and CJ's high school/old singles ward friends and will include swimming and hot dog roasting.
Suzy & I are also wanting to do a party for the Fowkes Fam on June 6th at her house. This will be a graduation celebration for CJ, Kenny, Carrie (who finishes her masters), Abraham & Damaris. Time & other details to be announced later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
John and I have an engagement session at 6:30 on May 30th. Maybe we will drop Ben off to play with all the cousins then come back and join the party. We will see!
My neighborhood party is the 6th of June, and I'm the one in charge. We'll try to make it out on the 30th, though.
Post a Comment