I love our rose bushes in the country. Most of them were bought cheap and Melinda and I planted them when we moved here about 15 years ago. These orange roses started out as little miniatures in a pot. Who would have thought that they would live; not just live, but thrive! It is fun to watch them and smell them and try to nurture them!
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Spring
I love our rose bushes in the country. Most of them were bought cheap and Melinda and I planted them when we moved here about 15 years ago. These orange roses started out as little miniatures in a pot. Who would have thought that they would live; not just live, but thrive! It is fun to watch them and smell them and try to nurture them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are really beautiful! Can't wait to see them on Sunday.
Post a Comment