That was an awesome game last night! I originally said I wasn't going to watch or listen to it, because it's just too much stress, but I couldn't help it! Now, they just need to beat the Suns!
I agree, go Mavs! Now all they have to do is kick some Steve Nash butt and he's been having trouble with his back AND their other main player is on the injured list! Not to find pleasure in others misfortunes, but it could very well play in the Mavs favor! They're a great team anyway, they could beat the Suns if they were all healthy. Go MAVS!
1 comment:
I agree, go Mavs! Now all they have to do is kick some Steve Nash butt and he's been having trouble with his back AND their other main player is on the injured list! Not to find pleasure in others misfortunes, but it could very well play in the Mavs favor! They're a great team anyway, they could beat the Suns if they were all healthy. Go MAVS!
Post a Comment