Tuesday, May 09, 2006

You Can Pick Your Friends

But can you pick your friend's pictures? Okay, so I've been a little slow getting pictures of Mary online. Sorry. Geez. You'd think that a guy who just had a baby and a test and a cold would get a little slack from the relatives. Whatever. Just so you all know, I tried to send pictures from the hospital, I really did, but apparently they get kind of mad when you try to hack into their secure network to send pictures to friends. My question is why they put the extra CAT5 jack inside the latched metal case under the rolling cabinet next to the bed if you weren't supposed to use it? Anyway, I'll stop rambling. I know, I know. You just want to see the pictures. So without Further ado...








3 comments:

Missy said...

Yeah yeah, not only did I have to upload them too, but I had to go and Photoshop some of them! I can't help it! Dark muddy photos make me cringe and the one with Mary on CJ's lap was too cute not to make look better than it did. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Missy ;).

Melinda said...

Great pictures, CJ! Thanks for sharing! Congrats!