Monday, May 01, 2006

Just for update

Hello all!

I know that it is the day after my due date.  I am guessing that most of you have just decided to not get too excited about anything until Wednesday because you are tired of getting your hopes up.  Well, I am too!  I just wanted to let you know that nothing is going at this point and the Wednesday bet is probably a pretty safe one at this point. :-)   But, we can at least know that she will come no later than Wednesday� thank you Dr. Gordon for having a Wednesday on call day.  So, that is all.  My Mom and I are going to get my toes done today.  I have read that there are pressure points on your foot that can help speed along labor.  It is probably a wives tale but if anyone would know if there is some truth to it, it will probably be the nice Asian people we are going to have the pedicure done.  Anywho, that is all.  Have a great day!

~Randi

No comments: