Hello all artists! Anna is re-doing her room and she wants to do it in pink Paris poodles. I can't find artwork that is cheap, so I was hoping that someone could paint or draw, pink poodles for Anna's room. Please?
Hey Melinda, I just had a quick thought -- what about finding poodle appliques (like the kind used for poodle skirts), and then finding pink scrapbooking paper (with maybe texture or polka dots, or something), cutting the paper to the frame, and then sticking the poodle to the paper? (Also, I might be able to look and find a paris chic/poodle chic digital scrapbooking kit, and make you some art using those elements. I don't know if there is such a thing, but I can look.)
You should look at that girl Summer's blog from Mandie's. Her daughter is obsessed with pink poodles, maybe she has some room pictures somewhere on there!
If I see anything I'll send them your way. And yes you can have my Paris lamp that's at mom's house!
5 comments:
I can try! What color pink? Like magenta or baby?
Hey Melinda, I just had a quick thought -- what about finding poodle appliques (like the kind used for poodle skirts), and then finding pink scrapbooking paper (with maybe texture or polka dots, or something), cutting the paper to the frame, and then sticking the poodle to the paper? (Also, I might be able to look and find a paris chic/poodle chic digital scrapbooking kit, and make you some art using those elements. I don't know if there is such a thing, but I can look.)
Hey Mel, I sent you an email to your mail.com account about the art!
You should look at that girl Summer's blog from Mandie's. Her daughter is obsessed with pink poodles, maybe she has some room pictures somewhere on there!
If I see anything I'll send them your way. And yes you can have my Paris lamp that's at mom's house!
Julie, how about dark pink?
Post a Comment