I was driving in the truck down Oak Grove Road the other day and a man was walking away from the curb after leaving a Little Tykes trike on the curb. I screeched to a halt, squealing the tires and backed up. I hollered at the elderly man and asked if the trike was up for grabs and he said, “Please take it, it is yours!” So I did, and then took it to the car wash for a bath. Now we have a John Deere tricycle for the kids to play with. Ben has already tried it out but he needs to grow his legs a little longer.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Every farm should have a Deere
I was driving in the truck down Oak Grove Road the other day and a man was walking away from the curb after leaving a Little Tykes trike on the curb. I screeched to a halt, squealing the tires and backed up. I hollered at the elderly man and asked if the trike was up for grabs and he said, “Please take it, it is yours!” So I did, and then took it to the car wash for a bath. Now we have a John Deere tricycle for the kids to play with. Ben has already tried it out but he needs to grow his legs a little longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment