Thursday, July 03, 2008
Got Books?
The new Forest Hill Library opened two weeks ago and it is really nice. The interior is beautiful; the shelving is magnificent - it is just pretty empty! They need books - not just any books, but hardbound books published since 2000, except for classics. Now, “classics” does not mean old Encyclopedia Britannica sets. They also do not need old college text books. If you don’t want them, why would they? If you have adult or children’s books to donate, just let me know. They have about 5,000 new books and need 7,500 to be an accredited library so they can get funds (and more books) from the State Library System. Call me anytime at 817 881-8857! Also, please pass the word to other friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I found one!
I'm sure we have lots of books at our house to recycle. I'll see what we've got.
Post a Comment