Julianne is thinking about when she'd like to go to the temple. We're looking at these dates: Aug. 23rd or 30th or Sept. 6th, either Friday or Saturday. Let us know who'd like to come and what dates are best.
For CJ and I, the 23rd of Aug or the 30th of Aug would be good. We could probably make it on the following Saturday but it is getting closer to boards for CJ. But, we will be there regardless... that is just our two cents. We are excited! :-)
2 comments:
For CJ and I, the 23rd of Aug or the 30th of Aug would be good. We could probably make it on the following Saturday but it is getting closer to boards for CJ. But, we will be there regardless... that is just our two cents. We are excited! :-)
Daytime August 30th would not be good for us. I think the other dates are fine.
Post a Comment