We're loud and crazy but we really do love each other. These are our stories.
Oh, goodness! I haven't even thought about it! Hmm...I'll venture to say that she'll go to Venezuela.
Holy Cow... she was just here and did not say anything! Okay... my guess is Peru. :-)
I'm actually thinking England or Australia; if I have to choose one it would be England.
That was CJ btw.
Danny thinks she will go to Argentina or California.
I think...Brazil?
I say California. Haha just kidding. I say.... England Manchester mission!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh, goodness! I haven't even thought about it! Hmm...I'll venture to say that she'll go to Venezuela.
Holy Cow... she was just here and did not say anything! Okay... my guess is Peru. :-)
I'm actually thinking England or Australia; if I have to choose one it would be England.
That was CJ btw.
Danny thinks she will go to Argentina or California.
I think...Brazil?
I say California. Haha just kidding. I say.... England Manchester mission!
Post a Comment